SA:MP TNT Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SA:MP TNT Roleplay Forums

Server ip: 208.43.217.143:7797

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill_Gates
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Note that other admins might consider not punishing you or they might punish you more on what was done.

Server Rules Sarpadminprotocol

ATTENTION! THIS RULES LIST WAS TAKEN FROM GTASARP'S WEBSITE PLEASE PM Glob_Pactac IF YOU ARE A SARP ADMIN AND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT

Do not powergame, examples of powergaming: /me throws you on the floor, /me punches you in the face, /me stabs you in the neck, /me takes your money, /me shoots you.

How to correct powergaming: /me attempts to throw you on the floor, DO ATTEMPT DO NOT JUST DO SOMETHING TO ANOTHER PLAYER WITHOUT ATTEMPTING IT.

Also, do not ninja jack somebody, deathmatch, revenge kill, or kos.

Scamming:
Do not scam anyone unless they are level 3 and above, the maximum you can scam someone is 50k, if you are scammed for more or scammed and are lower then level 3, /report the player.

Robbing:
You can rob any level for a maximum of 10k

Rape:
Both players must agree to the rape ooc.

Gang wars (KOS):
The gang leaders must agree to the war ooc, with an admin present to verify the kos.
Back to top Go down
Glob_Pactac
Admin
Glob_Pactac

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Amazing. Great job and spot on. thank you very much saved me alot of time but the downer is that it's from gtasarp.com.. You need to work on your own rules list. If you would like me to do it, let me know. *Starts Clapping Slowly But Gradually* lol!
Back to top Go down
http://TNTRoleplay.MotionForum.net/Index.htm

Server Rules
Page 1 of 1